Salary: up to £28,000 per annum
Sparshatts of Kent has been synonymous with Mercedes-Benz in Kent for 40 years. Today the group operates four well-established sales and service sites across the county, employing over 200 staff.
Our original values of personal service and commitment to our customers remain as strong as ever and we are now looking for an Invoicing Clerk to join our busy costing team located at our Dartford Depot to support us as we continue to build for a successful future.
As our Invoicing Clerk you will work to ensure correct costing of workshop jobs and that all documentation for invoices relating to work carried out is completed correctly and in line with manufacturer and associated lease company requirements.
The skills and qualities required for this role are:
- Previous technical and mechanical experience, ideally with knowledge of our products (Mercedes Benz Vans)
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to communicate well over the telephone and in writing
- Be proactive, work well independent as well as part of a team
- Be proficient in IT
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary with bonus scheme
- A range of training and development opportunities
- Excellent working conditions
- Healthcare cash back plan (Simply Health)
- Company contributory pension
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading brands worldwide.
The working hours for this role are 8am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday working 8am – 1pm on rota.
If you feel you have the skills and the experience we are looking for and want to be part of Britain's most successful Mercedes-Benz dealerships, please apply by clicking on the link below.
Sparshatts is committed to continuing its policy of equality in all aspects of employment and service delivery.