Motability @ Sparshatts
Your vehicles, your choice.
For most people, owning a Mercedes-Benz Vito Tourer is a dream. For a 'Motability' customer, it's a very realistic prospect.
Mercedes-Benz Vito’s are produced with a host of enviable features and offering practical 8 or 9 seat options for your new vehicle. All our vehicles are built to exacting standards with superior technology and can be adapted to cope with wheelchair and scooter hoists as well as other driving aids.
All Vito Tourers supplied on the scheme benefit from the additional features of Air Conditioning, Active Park Assist, Metallic Paint and Power Folding Mirrors andd are available with both 6 speed manual or 7 speed automatic variants.
As an accredited Dealer we can help and advise on the selection of a vehicle that best suits your needs.
What is Motability?
Motability is a national charity, helping disabled people become more mobile by offering affordable, trouble-free motoring through the vehicle scheme. Powered wheelchairs and scooters can also be financed using the Motability Scheme.
The Motability Scheme provides everything a disabled person may need to help get them mobile, including finance, insurance and breakdown assistance for your vehicle. At present, Motability provides vehicles to some 600,000 disabled people through Contract Hire schemes.
Motability offers a three-year Contract Hire Scheme for New Vehicles to help you obtain a Mercedes-Benz. This may be extended in certain circumstances up to 5 years, particularly when specialist adaptions are installed.
To join the Motability Car Scheme, you must be receiving either:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component (HRMC) of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA), or PIP (Personal Independence Payment)
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
Three year contract hire*
This scheme offers peace of mind motoring which provides the following:
- A new Mercedes-Benz Vito Tourer every three years
- Insurance and personal accident cover
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance from RAC
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- Window or windscreen replacement.
Please note: Any adaptations that are fitted to the vehicle must be removed when the agreement ends and the reinstatement of the vehicle to its original condition. If you choose the Contract Hire scheme you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining and must not currently be under assesment for PIP.
*With the Contract Hire package you don't need to drive. You can nominate up to two drivers who may be friends or relatives, and parents or carers can apply on behalf of a child aged three years and upwards
- Pay all, or part, of your HRMC or DLA or WPMS to Motability throughout the agreement
- Pay any balance of the cost to the supplying Retailer
- Pay for any adaptations you need and their fitting
- Pay any licensing charges, or fines, that become due relating to the vehicle.
We recognise that a new vehicle purchase can be both daunting and confusing and therefore aim to guide you through the process at your own pace with friendly advice and updates along the way.